Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day 2--Grand Canyon



Once we arrived at the Grand Canyon late on day one. We headed off to bed and got up the next day to conquer the Grand Canyon. It was Father's Day and we had a little time crunch because we had reservations at the El Tovar Lodge for Father's Day dinner!

We took the shuttle bus along the south rim of the Grand Canyon and what we saw was amazing! At times it almost didn't look real! It seemed hard to believe that people just "stumbled" upon this marvel!




We finished eating just in time for sunset! It was breathtaking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! It looks like you had a great time. I loved the Grand Canyon, could've stayed there for a week standing in amazement. :) I'm glad you had such a good trip!
~Heather P.

ps
I guess I was doing something wrong the last time I tried to leave a comment :)