Saturday, July 05, 2008

trying to find the words

Here's the group ready to go!

A nice Dominican Road

A nice Dominican house

I haven't blogged about the Dominican Republic Mission trip that I was blessed and honored to have chaperoned.

I don't know how to find the words for the amazingness that happened while there! I will tell you that Fairfax has the BEST teens HANDS DOWN of any youth group!!! I cried everyday watching them be uncomfortable and pushing that aside to do God's work and show the people we met what it means to be a Christian! They were so selfless and unselfish and poured their hearts out in some really nasty situations.

Thank you guys for allowing me to be a witness to that part of your life!

I will try to post pictures and a synopsis of what we did everyday! You will find to the right of this post, the links to the Missionaries who live everyday there--The Bynums, The Wallaces, The Lambs, and The McClouds. I encourage you to read their blogs and pray for their efforts.

No comments: