Sunday, March 20, 2005

Baltimore

Went to Baltimore with the fam yesterday! Good times! Aquarium, fish, sharks, lunch at ESPN zone, playing games! Shopping! Getting caught in an anti-war protest! Goofs! Sang with the fudge guys! Got a caramel apple and fudge! A little starbucks! Watch some of the March MADNESS....Got a GREAT book on NYC and now I can't wait to go on Tuesday with the kids!!!! NYC here we come!!! Yeah baby!

It took 2 hours to get home! Was gonna go to Rev 5 but didn't get home in time. That kinda stunk.

Went to church today and came home and took a 3 hour nap! Apparantly I was a little tired! Ate 5 guys for dinner! YUM!!!!

Hey my b-day is in 11 days!!!! NO I will NOT tell you how old I am! I am not that old but still it is not polite to ask!

No deep thoughts for the day. Just chillin.

Check back with me later!

No comments: