Monday, April 04, 2005

Just thinkin

Ok so I have been to NYC and Orlando Fl, since we last met. I just have a few thoughts. First of all...Orlando makes me very happy. Or should I say DisneyWorld! I just LOVE that place! Everyone is so nice and it is so magical! It just reminds me of being younger...yes I went to Disney Land when I was younger. Once my parents took me on the Haunted Mansion when I was four...very traumatic! I couldn't go back until I was 27 and still...it makes me feel weird and yucky to be on it. I know it is a stupid ride but still...not a good memory! Anyhoo...I love Disney!!! Ok NYC makes me happy because I love the energy there! Everything is pumping and going and moving and people are sooooo nice!

Ok I love Florida because you can wear flip flops all year round! I love that cause I love to get pedicures!!! French pedicure is now my new favorite! Showing off toes and wearing flip flops! Couldn't be better! I bought 4 pair of flip flops at Dillards in Florida! EEEK! Well it was my b-day! I derserve it! I will share with Chelsea though!

Alex and his best buddy spent 2 days in parks (Epcot/MGM and Universal) they had a great time. Then on Sunday we all went to Magic Kingdom! Can I just say....people look in a mirror before you leave the house! I mean really. Some people wear the WORST clothes...meaning that they wear clothes that don't fit or cover! Get my drift! Do they think they really look good?!

I am a modest person. I don't like to look at my fat. WHY would I want other people to look at it! I mean really!!!! Maybe they are just more confident than me! BUT still...I think some common sense needs to be added. Maybe I could have a magic wand and just wave it over the people who are showing too much body. Then the world would be a better place.

That's me...trying to make the world a better place! I do what I can!
Daughters of the King in Florida was awesome! We saw Crystal Green in concert! She is AWESOME!!! What a voice! She makes me cry! She sings with such passion and purity in her voice!!! WOW!!!!!! I don't like to listen to people sing songs that I don't know and I LOVED every minute of her concert! She is such a humble, God-respecting girl! AMAZING!!!

Ok well my dinner order should be ready and I am gonna go get it! 5 guys!!!! I think later this week I wanna go to a Japanese Steakhouse to have my b-day dinner...which was on the 2nd! Had a wonderful b-day BUT I wasn't with my hubby. He missed all the fun! Something about working and bring home the bacon and all! WHATEVER...I wish money wasn't an issue for everything! BUt alas that is another entry.

Later!

No comments: