Thursday, May 12, 2005

Response to the comments

Ok Lindsey Erin Bynum--I happen to like the 30 minute chick....she has fun and I wanna be part of the fun! I will however, try to watch Good Eats and see what the appeal is. I have found some yummy good food though with the 30 minute chica. If you wanna come over and have a Gilmore Girl weekend then maybe you should be more supportive of me! ;) I mean I do the BEST I can!!! Come one! where is the love? I am sure Lauren would agree with me! Join the crowd. You know you wanna!

Shanna Michel Hennessy--thanks for your support! It is always nice to have an uplifting supporter (unlike some people we know...huh) Just Kidding Lindsey!

Not much else going on.. I made the BEST guac!!! I did it Rachel Ray style! I even sounded like her when made it! hee hee. I am getting good!

Good food, good times.

No comments: