Thursday, March 30, 2006

coming soon....

*Pictures of Chelsea's room,
*tales of another exciting adventure of Ellyn and Gillian's day on the town,
*the list of copious amounts of birthday presents that I get on Sunday! HA--NOT!
*how I spent my day of birth (and Gillian's, and Joan J.'s, and Larry C's, and Ethan's, and Alia's)
*the freak out and stress of trying to buy and get packed and work and run carpool and get homework and projects done and be ready for Easter by the time I leave.
*what I think about LOST
*what I think about Mason going to the final 4
*what I think about Walk the Line---best movie EVER!!!! Love all things Johnny Cash!

Until then--hold your breath and wait!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Chelsea's room!!

Can't wait to hear another Gillian story - I'm sure it will be a good one :)

Sent your birthday present (and Gillian's, too) home with my mom. She should be giving it to you or Ramona some time this week.

Lost was really good last night! It is FINALLY getting good again and not boring like it was a month ago.

GO GEORGE MASON!!

LOVE Walk the Line - awesome movie!! Jonathan and I became instant Johnny Cash fans after we saw the movie. We bought the dvd the day it came out. And we listen to his music ALL THE TIME!! Colby actually requested Johnny Cash music today :)