Friday, March 09, 2007

WHY? Why? why?

1. Why is Heroes not back on until April 23rd?

2. Why is when you are in a hurry at the grocery store, there are only 2 lines open with 6 people in each AND their lights are blinking due to a price check need?

3. Why are people upset with LOST? I have heard more people say they are going to stop watching it if something doesn't happen soon....um, they are setting the stage! Patience people! Patience! (note: please do not tell me that is the answer to #2)

4. Why is it when your kids grow up, you kind of forget what it was like to have little kids?

5. Why did Congress pass a law to move up daylight savings time? How is that going to save money?

6. Why do restaurants put their flyer in your door to advertise their delivery service and then they don't deliver to your house? And you are craving their panini sandwich but NO they don't deliver to you! THEN DON'T GIVE ME YOUR ADVERTISMENT!!!!

last but not least...
7.Why? WHY? is there no Sonic closer than 45 miles from my house?!!!! Today was a for sure cherry limeade day!

Anyone who has answers to the above questions, that I like, gets the prize!

4 comments:

Sign2Jill said...

Let's put all our money together and open our own Sonic. Then we can split the profits?! I'm sure we'd make tons!!

Malia said...

Ahhh! I like this template!

#5 - I'm with you on that one cuz! I've never liked DST and this just adds insult to injury! I don't know...blame Al Gore?? I really don't think it saves that much energy anymore. I don't think it has in a long time. Between air-conditioning and increased summer travel and all the gadgets we plug into everyday, it just doesn't make sense anymore.

Ok, I won't ramble on about it here...I already did at my place ;)

Jill said...

Love the new look, Ellyn! I think you need to move down here to Texas and then you can have Sonic with me all the time :)! We have one located about a quarter of a mile up the road. Love it! Hope you're doing well...we miss you!

Ramona said...

1. Is that the scary cheerleader show?
2. I've been in that situation too many times. It's sometimes compounded by James waiting for me in the car and I've also taken too long shopping. :)
3. I'm so ready for some answers to the weirdness even if they have to end the show. It's time.
4. Um, I think we may be the cause of this question. Thanks for all your help :).
5. I love more daylight in the evening, it's worth more to me than any money our country might save.
6. That was very rude of Vocelli's :).
7. I have hope that they are heading up our way - we'd all be so much more hydrated. I'll chip in to the group cause :).