Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mi Hombre

1. Who is your man? James Jay Sergio III
2. How long have you been together? Married almost 18 years
3. How long dated? 1 year
4. How old is your man? He'll be 39 on Nov 19th
5.Who eats more? He does for sure
6. Who said "I love you" first? um, he did but man that was almost 20 years ago~ so I think it was him and then I confirmed!
7. Who is taller? Jay
8. Who sings better? AH--me! Jay was in a barber shop quartet in High School but age does things to people's voices.
9. Who is smarter? As I always tell Jay--I am.
10. Whose temper is worse? Jay :)
11. Who does the laundry? For a very long time Jay did but now that he is working 7 days a week...it is either me or Chelsea.
12. Who takes out the garbage? I would prefer Jay to and as long as I remind him every Sunday evening and Wednesday evening he'll do it but he can never seem to remember on his own. By the way--for our whole married life the trash has been on the same day!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jay, I'm closer to the bathroom.
14. Who pays the bills? I do!
15. Who is better with the computer? I am
16. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn--that is the reason we bought a townhouse.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jay does.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does
20. Who is most stubborn? Um--I would say Jay BUT I am really stubborn too.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? hee hee--seeing as I am always right, who do you think?
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first!!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.
25. Who proposed? Jay did but we had talked about it for a while.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure! But the older Jay gets the more weepy he gets.
27. Who has more friends? Maybe Jay--he can be friends with anyone
28. Who has more siblings? I do
29. Who wears the pants in the family? As long as he hears my side he can wear the pants.
30. Who makes the bed in the morning? Usually Jay because he usually gets out of bed after me.
31. Who is a morning person? hmm......neither of us!

I tag Tanya and Ramona. This way I can learn more about my brothers!

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I'm probably supposed to put this on my blog, but I thought I'd post it as a comment on your blog instead :). I was thinking I'd wait to see if Tanya was going to do it first, but here goes...

1. Who is your man? James
2. How long have you been together? Married since '99
3. How long dated? 4 years!
4. How old is your man? almost 32
5.Who eats more? I do :), and I eat A LOT slower
6. Who said "I love you" first? Not sure, but I probably said it last :).
7. Who is taller? James
8. Who sings better? Gillian sings better than both of us combined.
9. Who is smarter? James.
10. Whose temper is worse? I don't think either one of us have tempers that are very measurable :)
11. Who does the laundry? mostly me
12. Who takes out the garbage? both of us
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? we just recently switched so I'd be closer to the pack-n-play, but might switch back after our roomie becomes George's roomie.
14. Who pays the bills? mostly James
15. Who is better with the computer? James thinks he is :)
16. Who mows the lawn? James, or a neighbor b/c it takes seconds
17. Who cooks dinner? usually me, but James is starting to enjoy cooking too
18. Who drives when you are together? James
19. Who pays when you go out? James
20. Who is most stubborn? JAMES!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? ME!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His
23. Who kissed who first? I bet I hugged him first, and he kissed me first :). First is looking like a funny word to me right now, that's funny when that happens with words :).
24. Who asked who out? James asked me
25. Who proposed? James
26. Who is more sensitive? me
27. Who has more friends? me
28. Who has more siblings? me
29. Who wears the pants in the family? James
30. Who makes the bed in the morning? no one
31. Who is a morning person? me