Sunday, February 10, 2008

why can't life be like t.v.

I didn't weigh in this week. My weigh in buddy was not feeling well and I just wanted to sleep on Sat. I really like having the accountability partner and someone to celebrate with me when I get off the scale. So when I didn't get htat on Sat....well, I stayed home.

Why can't life be like "The Biggest Loser"? When I get on the scale, I DO NOT want them to announce my weight but I want the drama of the numbers going down and up and down and up and then landing on the final number and every one looking at me in shock and amazement and then having some say...You lost 2 lbs. and then everyone in the room clapping for me! And the hostess asking me how I feel to be 2 lbs. lighter and have a total weight loss of 14.4 (but since it is t.v. we will round to 15).

Why can't my weigh in's be like that? Maybe I should put that in the weight watchers suggestion box. I bet they'll do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can all come and clap for you :)

I need to be going myself.

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Ellyn, if you ever need someone to yell at you while you're trying to work out, let me know. Since I'm long distance, I could even tape record it and you could play it on your ipod while you are exercising...