Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We're leavin' on a jet plane

Tomorrow we are headed to sunny Florida! My BIL (brother in law) is getting married this weekend to one of the most sweetest girls I have met! I can't wait for there to be another Mrs. Sergio!

On a sadder note, there is a family at church who could use your prayers. God knows why. This family needs peace that only God can give.

Our hearts are with you. We cry your tears and we lift you up to our Lord God who is the ultimate comforter and bearer of our sorrows.

Have a great week everyone! Pics of the wedding will come when we get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing y'all!!

Dido forwarded me an e-mail from your Dad about the family you mentioned. It's been years since I've seen them but I still about cried while reading the e-mail. :(

Malia

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

After the events of the last few months I can understand and empathize with the family you mentioned in a special way. I pray that the Great Comforter will prove for them as only He can. Congrats on the new family member and hope you have a great time at the wedding.