Friday, September 26, 2008

Polls are open!

In the spirit of politics, voters making a choice, having a voice and the american way of life! (boy that was a bit much huh?) I am opening myself up to a vote. These are some photos of Chelsea that I took this summer for her "Senior Pictures". She did her normal drape pic for the school. These are for announcements, memorabilia, posters, documentaries for the Bio channel, etc.

I would like to know what you, the voter, think. Help me make my decision! Remember what you decide will live eternally as Chelsea's senior picture! No pressure! Thanks!

The nominees are:


1.

2.

3.
4.
5.
6.

7.
8.
9.
10.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like pictures 2, 3, 8 and 9. They are all really good. She has such a sweet and caring look about her.
That is my 2cents worth.
Lisa G.

B and V Leonard said...

She is very beautiful! What great pic!

I like #9 the best! Thanks for letting my voice be heard! :)

Sign2Jill said...

2, 7, and 9

Emily Gray said...

I like #5...

Anonymous said...

I like them all.

I'm nothing if not helpful!

Malia

Tanya said...

OK, I like #8 the best (even though I like them all). Abby likes #10 the best. Jonathan & Colby like #9 the best. And Brady is asleep so he didn't vote yet :) I'm thinking I really like #9, too.

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

#2, 8 and 9. Not one because I keep thinking about rabbits every time I look at it for some reason!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is precious and beautiful! My favorite is #9. Love the way the sun is golden and lighting her just right.

Ramona said...

I think #! is really cute, and #9 is my fave and George likes "the tree one" number 8. :), Ramona

Odgie said...

8 or 9

Kelli said...

she is so beautiful! they are all great, but i like #9. :)

Shayna Willis said...

I like 2 and 3. :-)

jaime s said...

I like the tree one looks the most like a "senior pic" but I think #9 is the best one (as far as lighting goes).

Great pics, Chels!! YOu are very beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I like #2 and #9 myself.

Jay

John Vaught said...

I like 2, 9 or 10. I hope she's having a great senior year.

Unknown said...

It would be alot easier to choose if she were not as cute. She is very photogenic!
Erin

Suzanne said...

# 6 and #9.
I miss y'all so much :(

Heather said...

I know your poll has been closed, and that's probably a good thing, because that would have been a very hard vote!! :-D Chelsea is so beautiful! I can't believe she's a senior!