Friday, November 18, 2005

I am a sucka

Ok, so apparently I have nothing better to do on a Friday night than read blogs and answer silly lists....so here it goes...I'm divin in!!! By the way...Jay's 37th birthday is tomorrow...he doesn't know it but I bought him a flat panel t.v. today!!! Am I the wife of the year of what!!??? Well don't be quick to answer that cause I also bought a new nikon coolpix 6 mp, 10x digital zoom camera...eeek!!!! He doesn't know about that one either!!! Maybe that one will be Christmas!

Two Names You Go By: Mommy and Dear (sometimes not a term of endearment!)
Two Parts of Your Heritage: English and Scotish
Two Things That Scare You: heights & having my family far away from me
Two of Your Everyday Essentials: sunglasses in my hair and my wedding ring
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: my favorite pair of levi's and warm, fuzzy socks
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: Newsboys & Rascal Flatts
Two Things You Want in a Relationship: honesty and affection
Two Truths: My God reigns & my home will never be completely clean
Two Things You Hate (or rather dislike with a passion): lying (as in telling a fib) and rude people
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You: a nice 6 pack and kissable cheeks
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies: I don't really have any hobbies..sad, very sad I know! Ok maybe reading and watching t.v. but that is not really a hobby...
Two Things You Want Really Badly: to lose weight & to see my children be baptized
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation: England and the Caribbean (oh wait going there spring '06--Disney Cruise BABY!)
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: conquer a fear and sing at the grand ole opry
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy: emotional and love to buy clothes
Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit: I like to sing loudly when I am alone ( I win the grammy for best new artist everytime!) and I can rock a video game wth the best of them!
Two People I'd like to see do this List: anyone & everyone

1 comment:

Malia said...

Well I'm guessing that dear hubby doesn't read your blog if your posting his birthday and Christmas presents online for all the world to see! Hmm...maybe I'll give him a call to wish him an early birthday?

Just kidding!

And should I say, "Great minds think alike" or "You so copied me!"

Love ya cuz! I'm glad were are in blogland together.