Sunday, April 02, 2006

for my day of birth

















My birthday started on friday by Alex and Jay detailing my van! IT was great!!! As the mom of a teen and a preteen...the van was NASTY! Car was washed, waxed, armoraled, windows washed and carpets vacuumed AND cleaned! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Sat. Chelsea and I took Gillian to Chickfila, Build a bear, and cold stone creamery!!! Then Chelsea and I went to Kohl's to shop for the cruise! We got tons of stuff for very little money!! Gotta love a sale AND a coupon!

Today, Alex gave me flowers and Chelsea gave me "Walk the Line" dvd. Lisa gave a sweet bracelet watch. Tanya et al gave me a very cute bracelet! My other friend Lisa, who's son's b-day is also today...went by Starbucks and got be a grande marble mocha macchiato! That beat the fact that NONE of my kid's worship people showed up today on time or at all and that my computer is missing ALL of the things that make children's ministry run!

For that is to worry about tomorrow becuase tomorrow is another day! Until after the cruise! Buh bye!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds like you had a good and busy birthday weekend!! Hope you have a wonderful time on the cruise. I can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy and RELAX!!

Malia said...

Did you build-a-bear, too?

Ellyn said...

nope--i get to go on a cruise!

Sign2Jill said...

Happy Birthday Ellyn! :-)

I really appreciate all the advice you've given me over the last week! You're awesome!! And I know your cruise will be fantastic--some of the best days of your life!