Thursday, April 27, 2006

Malicious gave me an F

Today's blog has been brought you by Malicious. the number 10 and the letter "f". (for all you Sesame Street fans)

This is how it works. I was given the letter "f" by Malia. I must come up with 10 words that start with said letter and write an explanation for it. You may play this game if you so choose...just let me know and I will hit ya with a letter!


Fabulous--what the Disney cruise was! My life is also this way!

Freak--what I tend to call people...for lack of a better word! Also known as "freakin'" when used as an adjective!

Fun--what the Sergio 4 has when we are together!

Family--where would you be without family? I have a great family! You can't choose your family but they end up teaching you alot!

Friends--I have some of THE best friends in the world! They are gifts from God. Also one of my all time favorite t.v. shows!

Favorite--hello! This word just makes me happy, 'cause it encompasses all the things that make me happy!

Frenzy--what our life is most of the time! Crew, Basketball, Volleyball, Bunco, work, school, plays, auditions, band concerts, church, youth activities, regattas....need I say more? It is what my work life has been since we got a new server and NOTHING, no NOTHING works!! Haven't been able to do my job for over a week now! Normally people would find that nice...it jsut stresses me out!

Fast--my kids are growing up this way! Sometimes I cherish it...other times...it Freaks me out!

Fresh Fruit--I love fresh fruit! There is this place called Edible Arrangements and you can get bouquets of chocolate covered strawberries!!! hint-hint---cough-cough Mother's Day--cough cough

Flying--I don't like to do this but it sure beats driving!!!


I know, I know..I have to catch you up on our cruise. My life has been a freakously, frenzied, fast and flying event for the past week! I will try to finish...tonight.

No comments: