Monday, May 01, 2006

una dia en cozumel!


We spent the next day in Cozumel! We were one of the first cruise lines back on the island since it was devastated last year by hurrican wilma. The island was still pretty devasted but we were able to rent jeeps and drive to the mayan ruins, go to a beautiful beach and ate lunch on the beach and the kids snorkeled!!!

It was a great day!



That night on the boat we had a Pirate party! We danced and ha fireworks and they showed Pirates of the Caribbean on the jumbo-tron!







Yes you read this correctly...it's a pee pee station. I am sure they had a bathroom but they sold stuff there...like souveniers.

3 comments:

julie said...

Hey, remind sometime to tell you about driving a scooter all around Cozumel. It was crazy but so much fun. I was exhausted by the time we got back...the island is bigger than it looks...and I hated driving the scooter in town...out along the coast on that beautiful shoreline was amazingly wonderful but I would have rather walked in town. What a fun day that was. We were staying in Playa del Carmen and just went to Cozumel for the day.

Diana said...

I've really enjoyed reading about the Disney cruise. I love the pictures I get to see on your blog and Tanya's also.
Thanks for sharing.
I check in nearly every day.
Also . . . I appreciated your comments on Malia's blog about my Mom. It's been a rather emotional day and I really wasn't expecting it to be so much so.
Dido

Ellyn said...

The first year is just hard. Tomorrow would have been Jim's birthday. Jay and the kids are going to lay flowers at his grave in Arlington. This is the 2nd birthday without him and it isn't much easier.

You think it will get easier and maybe in time it will. I still get emotional during the quiet times.