Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Birthday



Happy Birthday to my dear sweet sister in law, Tanya!

I am very blessed for her to have been a part of my life for all these years!
She is an excellent mom to my 3 precious nephews and neice!
She is a fabulous wife to my brother!
She loves her family deeply!
She loves children and is a great advocate for children and their rights.

She loves a good sale!
She loves Target!
She loves gift certificates!
She loves the simple things in life!
She loves Milwaukee frozen custard!
She loves the movie Annie, Grease, Akeelah and the Bee, Big Fish, Shawshank Redemption...and the list goes on!
She loves Survivor and American Idol!
She loves her Redskins and Hokies!

Have you noticed that I used the work "love" alot. That is Tanya! She is passionate about people and things in her life. She is love!

I love you Tanya! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Thanks, Ellyn! What a nice surprise :) How thoughtful and sweet of you!!

And I WAY LOVE my new personalized note cards that you gave me. What a perfect Tanya gift!

I can't stop smiling - thank you so much!!

Love you!!!