Thursday, May 10, 2007

Beautiful

I have been feeling sad since last Friday. I was a little weepy on Friday. I couldn't figure it out. I was crying at songs and t.v. shows. Yes, I was being a little hormonal BUT I am not usually weepy.

Then it hit me--Tuesday (may 8th) would have been Sarah's birthday. I can't believe how much I still miss her. Some days the sadness seems to be so thick. I know it is not what she would have wanted me to do. But I see 2 of her children everyday. Daily reminders of the life that was Sarah Bergquist. Beautiful.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Beautiful is the perfect word to describe Sarah's life. I thought about Sarah on her birthday, too. I think about her often.

Hugs to you - love you!!

erinlo said...

That is so strange. I've been feeling really sad the last week or so, also. Not knowing how the Bergquists were doing, I e-mailed Scott. And I was SO SO glad to hear from him!!! I didn't even know it was Sarah's birthday. I join you in feeling sad. And you're right, Sarah wouldn't want it, but she would be sad if it were one of us- so she'll just have to roll over in her grave if that's what she has to do! Hang in there. Love, Erin

Jill said...

i've been thinking about them all week with mother's day coming up and knowing it must be so hard without her. please give them extra love when you see them :).

Ellyn said...

Jill--Unfortunately Scott and the kids no longer attend Fairfax and he hasn't asked Chelsea to babysit since Feb.

He is trying his best to move on and do what he needs to do to take care of his kids.

It is hard not to get upset but as my wise husband keeps telling me...I can't begin to understand since I have NO IDEA what he went thru.

Mother's Day has been on my mind too.