Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shock and Awe

Can someone please tell me how Chris was voted off American Idol last night?!!!! I am utterly disgusted! He is the one on there with THE best talent!!! He lost by 0.4 of 1% last night!!!

That's it! I REFUSE to watch the rest of the season!!!!

Ok well maybe not...BUT I am not as interested in it anymore...I like Taylor, I think Katherine has a great voice but Elliot has to go! He gives me the creeps!


A friend of mine sent me this website and has something about the voting results.

http://www.zabasearch.com/ai_stats.php

OK...just need to vent! I am utterly appaled! Don't ask me if I voted...cause I didn't. I depended on the American public to make the right choice! Like that would ever happen!

Ok well, it's rainy here and Chris is off American Idol and I can't make the 600 name tags for all the children in children's ministry....I am going back home and going to bed!

3 comments:

Shayna Willis said...

Thanks for the chart. I love Elliot. I don't know why he gives everyone the creeps. So he's not the most handsome man in the world, but the boy can sing! And he loves his mom, you should be a sucker for that . . . :-)

Tanya said...

Seriously! What a shocker, huh!? I actually like all of them, though. Chris was my favorite and I wanted him to win. I LOVE Taylor - he cracks me up! I think Katherine has a beautiful voice. I like Elliot...he has a great voice and he's from Virginia!!

Sign2Jill said...

I'm annoyed too!!!!!! I really thought Chris had the winning vote. I agree with everything you said in your post...especially about Elliot.