Tuesday, May 30, 2006

we temporarily interrupt this program...

because spyware stinks! Our laptop is very very sick....we are sending it away to see if it can get better. So until further notice...or things slow down at work....I will catch ya'll in about a week!

We will have much to catch up on....

American Idol, LOST, Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy. Chelsea rowing in Nationals. Chelsea's 6th grade teacher. Many a episode from the always adventuresome, Chelsea can now drive scenes!

Lord willing...we will have good news about Jay and a promotion!

Until then...blog away my friends....I will read you when I can...i.e. whenever it is slow at work and noone is looking!

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

oh and for those who look at my links....we had chelsea set her myspace to private....if you really want to see it...you can't. Sorry, it is for her safety.

I will post about myspaces too!