Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Who knew?

Who knew....

1. That Katharine McPhee could make us cry with that beautiful rendition of "Somewhere over the Rainbow"

2. That Elliot only sounds good on bluesy, soulful songs.

3. That Taylor could actually sing a song and not gyrate (sp?) around the stage....still love him though!

4. That Randy Jackson stole Sammie's new glasses!!!! Oh snap! I went there! Love ya Sammie!

5. That my daughter is old enough to legally drive....got her permit today....watch out everyone!

6. That Meredith Grey would cave and go back to McDreamy! Poor McVet! I know it is totally wrong but I want Grey and McDreamy together.


My prediction....Katharine and Taylor in the finals...yes I am voting...Taylor to win. Although my 1st choice is still Chris!
The phone lines have just opened!

3 comments:

Malia said...

That was the worst season finale ever! And I have to disagree on the Mer/Der thing, I don't want them back together, especially not that way!

Shayna Willis said...

I'm going to be bold and say it's an all boy finale on AI. Dial idol says that Katherine and Elliot are in a dead heat.

Tanya said...

My first choice is still Chris, too. So disappointing! He deserved to win!! I'm thinking maybe Taylor and Katharine will be the final 2. I will be shocked if Elliot is in the final 2. I have LOVED Taylor from day one. I think it would be great if he won.

Yeah for Chelsea - scary for you :) Can't believe that she will be 16 this year!!

I think I may be disappointed in McDreamy!! He's married!!! I'm actually starting to like Addison. I wonder how much longer her character is going to stay around??