Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Let the new episodes begin!

So I am sooooooooooo excited about a few season premieres!

I am bummed about LOST not being until Oct 4. But I bought the 2nd season on DVD on Tuesday before it even hit the shelf! I made the poor stock boy go to the back of the store at 7:30 a.m. to get it!!! Yes I am a geek!

I am ready for Grey's anatomy! will she mcdreamy? or mcvet? who knows!!!! Will Izzie get kicked out? Will Burke forgive Yang for turning her back on him in his hour of need?!

Survivor is staring up soon too, I think! Amazing Race too!

Gilmore Girls!!! Lorelai was a naughty, naughty gal...will Luke find out? Will she go with Christopher and leave the man she loves? Will Rory continue to love Logan?

I can't decide if I am going to watch/tivo the new Rachael Ray talkshow on Fox. It is on at 11. So I will have to tivo it anyway.

What premieres are you looking forward to and why? Are there any new shows that look interesting to you?

By the way, if you don't have tivo....run don't walk to get it! It is totally worth it and you will NEVER go back!!!! It will change your life! It will liberate you!

We only watch what we tivo! Tivo on-Tivo on!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm excited about pretty much the same shows that you are excited about minus a few...Lost, Grey's Anatomy (she needs to stay away from McDreamy, he's married!), Amazing Race, Survivor, The View (with Rosie, I'm still a fan of hers - I just can't help it!), etc! I may be interested in watching Heros to see what that is all about?? Oh, and Jonathan and I LOVE Prison Break which has already started.

I am definitely watching Survivor this time. The guy "Cao Boi" (pronounced "cowboy") is from here. He does nails at a nail salon inside of Wal-mart :) How fun it that!? So, I am definitely watching!!

We sadly don't have tivo yet :( I really really want it, though. Maybe soon!?

Kelli said...

i so miss tivo!! luckily i have some great friends who will be sending me the somes that they record on dvd. so i'll be slightly behind, but not as much as if i were to wait for afn to pick up the season! i love lost, amazing race, survivor, the office and battlestar galactica. did i say that i missed tivo?

Malia said...

Well, you have to have cable for Tivo to work so that's moot point for us.

Looking forward mainly to Grey's. I like CSI and CSI:Miami but I'm not just really anticipating them like I am Grey's. I want to get Season 1 and 2 of Grey's on DVD...hmmm I guess I can put them on my x-mas list.

And like Tanya said, of the new shows coming out, Hereos looks pretty interesting to me. Oh and that one with Matthew Perry and Amanda Peet but I kind of doubt that we'll end up watching either of them.

And Boston Legal - LOVE IT!!