Thursday, September 21, 2006

sigh--i am very happy!

The air was cool today with the first touch of fall in the air. You could smell it!!! I love the fall!!! but more importantly...I love the fact that the Office and Grey's Anatomy start again tonight!!!!

I am just too happy!!! I know, it is sad but it is so very very true!

Has anyone been watching Deal or no Deal? I am not watching nor tivoing it tonight but we have caught glimpses of it here and there this week. Some of those contests are too funny!

On a side note, my poor daughter has not been home all week due to commitments at school. The newspaper goes to print this week and she has had 2 games which they won both! She did not come home on Monday until after the game, on Tuesday she did not come home until after practice, on Wednesday she came home for about 20 min. before heading back to meet iwth the trainer about a pulled muscle in her back. She has not been home today yet and it is 8 p.m.

I met her at the school with her practice gear and she was just standing out side crying! I felt so bad for her!! I am proud of her but she is working too hard. I wish I could tell you that this weekend would be calm for her but it is not. Her weekend is packed!

I actually offered her a chance to go ot school late tomorrow morning and she cried and said no, she needed to be there all day! What a good girl I have!

By the way, the 16th b-day plans are coming along!!! More later...it is a surprise and I don't know if she reads my blog or not so you will have to wait.

Alex's 13th birthday is not until Oct 27th BUT he wants to celebrate it with his best friend's who is the 10th. So Jay pulled some strings and the boys are getting a private tour of RFK stadium and Nationals clubhouse. They get to enter the dugout and go on the field!! cool huh!? So Jay and Brian are taking 8 boys to go and do a really cool thing! That is happening on the 30th because that is the 2nd to last game for the Nationals. I wasn't sure this was going to work out but so far we have heard from all but 2 of the boys and they can all come! NOrmally these boys have games on Sat. but none of them have games or they don't play until that night!!!

I love it when a plan comes together! Well friends, snuggle up and watch t.v.!!!! You deserve it!

3 comments:

Ramona said...

I think James might have actually cried from laughing so hard at The Office this week - it is hillarious! Poor Chelsea and yay Alex!

Tanya said...

I'm so glad that you are happy :) Sorry to hear about Chels! Hope things slow down for her soon. Can't believe that Alex will be 13 soon and that Chelsea will be 16 - OH MY! Are you ready for 2 teenagers!?

I'm enjoying all the shows except for it takes up so much of my time - ugh! I kind of miss the summertime when no good tv is on.

Malia said...

I second Tany's comment about summertime and no good tv. As much as I love "my" shows, it does take up time and then there's this blogging thing...