Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday thoughts

Not much to say today. It is kind of a yuck day. It is a little rainy and dreary but kind of warm. I went and got 2 fillings today. I have to get 2 more in a month. The dentist was good. He was quick and painless! He did have to give me 3 shots of novacaine on my right side however....it wouldn't get numb! But he was good! I didn't even know he was giving me the shots!!!

In a month I have to go back and get 2 more. One is in my wisdom tooth...apparently my wisdom has corroded and the other one is a filling that has broken off. That was lovely. I was chewing gum one day and WHAM! I was eating crunchy gum! I had silver speckeled gum....not good! But my tooth didn't hurt so I put it off until now to get it filled.

I think we are having steaks for dinner tonight. YUM!!! I am also going to grill shrimp! A little surf 'n turf for the SErgios!!!

I don't think anything is on tv tonight, so I think renting a video may be in order. I think until then I am going to curl up with a blanket and a good book and read! It is just that kind of day!

If anyone has a subject for me, I would love to hear it! I have to give a talk to young moms next month! I don't what to say to them. So I would love to hear the ideas!!!

Until next time....

No comments: