Tuesday, April 05, 2005

just another day in paradise

WHAT A B-E-AUUUUUUUUUTIFUL day!!!! I love the spring! I am wearing flip flops! I love those too! I have my niece over today! We are having a good time! She is playing the piano right now. Her own song. Nice! By the way, my niece is 2! She has the same b-day as I do. Several people that I know do...Ethan, Joan, Alia, Larry, Gilly...just to name a few! What a great day that is!

Well not much else to say. I better go and pick up around the house and get it in living condition! If your a mom you can relate. We work to pick up and clean up and nothing is ever finished! I hate that. I much prefer to clean other people's houses cause then when I am done...it is finished. Nothng is ever finished in my home. I have crown molding that needs to be painted and then I have crown molding that need to be finished being hung. I also need a new dryer. It takes 2 hours to dry a load of clothes...grrrr....

I guess I don't NEED a dryer but I would like a dryer. We are such an instant gratificational society. I am right in the middle. I like this now when I want them.

Not a very lady like quality I know but hey...I am working on it.
Later!

No comments: