Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hmmm....

Well today is not such an interesting day in my life. I did get a package however but I was not here to receive it and so the mailman or person took it away to deliver it another day! Bummer! I think it might be my swatch watch that i won on ebay. Who knows.

Today is a wonderful spring day and I am in capris and flip flops. Need I reiterate my love for flip flops?! I think not.

So, being tired can make a person a really terrible person. Cause if you are tired it is like your body doesn't work right and it flips out! Things peopel say, you tend to take wrong and twist them in your mind. So all you people out there...GET ENOUGH SLEEP!!!! God made our bodies to rest. WE all have different ways we like to rest and wind down. Sleep is good! It is your friend. Embrass it. Own it!

Later

No comments: