Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Revolt

Today did not go like I had planned. I got a migraine. Can I just tell you that most of the time I know why I get migraines. Lack of sleep, a weather front moving thru, a woman thing, stuff like that. Today...for no reason at all....so apparently my body is falling apart.

Why is it that now that I am older than 35, my body has brought on a kind of revolt? I am too young to feel bad so many times! I know that I am not the kindest to my body. I eat too much. I drink too much caffeine. I stay up too late and not get enough sleep. I don't excercise. I don't take vitamins.

If my mother was reading this, she would be all "I told you so!" So I am saying it for you mom! Yes, you told me so! I broke down and called my parents and asked for some vitamins. I know when my mom heard that message she was grinning from ear to ear! According to my mother, who is almost never sick, if you just take all the appropriate vitamins then you would never be sick. You should see how many she takes every morning. IT is enough to choke a horse! But she's almost never sick. She is as healthy as a horse. She is in her late 50's and is very healthy. So apparently my adolescent rebellion is still a part of my personality becuase I really don't want to admit that my mother is right. So shh....don't tell her please! Let's just keep this our little secret! When I take vitamins, I feel better and I don't have migraines. OH and just an FYI..it can't be just any vitamins, it has to be Shaklee vitamins. Why you ask, well I have heard the answer about 8 bazillion times since I was 10, so I can recite it in my sleep! No I am not bitter! smile! :)

The answer is because Shaklee vitamins are all natural and they are digested and processed in your body in less than 20 minutes. Proven fact, some news show like 20/20 or something did a study on vitamins and Shaklee vitamins were the ONLY ones to be digested with in 20 minutes so they were the most effective.

There you have it folks. If you want to be the poster child of health then take Shaklee vitamins and you will live a long and uber healthy life! If you have an ailment then there is apprently some vitamin you are lacking in your body and Shaklee has the vitamin you need!

The funny part is that I actually do believe all of this. I also believe in going to the chiropractor. Vitamins and being adjusted really do work. I have been there and done that. I just well am a little too rebellious for my own good. Strong willed you say? Yes that too!

So no matter what you have sniffles, headache, itchy eyes, ingrown toenail, or your nosehairs aren't standing on end, call my mom she can tell you what vitamin you need to fix anything!

2 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Hey Ellyn, great to see you have a blog. Ask Becky which vitamin will make kidney stones go away! We miss all of you in VA but are glad to be in Texas as this is home. Hard to believe we have been gone 5 years, harder to believe that you are 35, I thought I was more than 6 years older than you. Oh well, Greetings from the Kennedy's. Hope you don't get anymore migrains. Not fun!

Ellyn said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment and I am sorry about the kidney stone but I am very sure that there is a vitamin cure for that. Isn't a kidney stone ahve something to do with calcium? I will ask but then I would have to confess to my mom that I have a blog about her being right!