Thursday, January 19, 2006

favorite things to watch

Ways to relax. We all need to relax. I think Americans are way too tense. I know I am. Right now it is 7:02 p.m. and I can hardly keep my eyes open! I am tired and worn out and tense! A deep tissue swedish massage would be perfection right now! Or a really good realignment from a chiropractor! I do have a few things that I love to "do" that help me relax. Here is my list. What's yours?

I love to watch the following tv shows:

LOST--THE best show EVER! Hands down!
Grey's Anatomy--he didn't pick her--yet!
American Idol--it makes me happy and sad at the same time.
30 Minute Meals--while I am eating my take out!
24--I find myself yelling at the t.v. with this show! INTENSE!!!
Gilmore Girls--I am now beginning to believe that Logan is Rory's "lobster"!(you know, in the tank holding the claws! mates for life)

That is 6 1/2 hour of pure escaping and enjoying per week!

If there happens to be reruns then I watch the following DVDs:

Any of the 10 season of Friends--Love them all, they make me happy.
A knight's tale--heath ledger, need i say more?
Sweet Home Alabama--josh lucas--again...enuff said!
How to Lose a Guy in 10 days--Matthew McConaugHEY!!!


Ok well the afore mentioned plus a bubble bath are how I relax! Maybe I need to go and do that now! Happy watching and bubbling!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Ellyn, you crack me up! I love that you luuuuvvvv Matthew McConaughey and Gilmore Girls. What's up with Logan being Rory's lobster??? Have they gotten back together??? :) (great Friends reference by the way)