Tuesday, January 24, 2006

no faith, yes headache, yes jury duty

Well I have looked everywhere at home for the Fresh Faith book. No luck. So apparently I gave the book away. Which I tend to do. So I am sorry for bringing up a subject that I can not continue. Could have been interesting! I would write about waht I think but I have had a killer headache all day, I can't seem to shake it long enough to be productive today. Then to top it all off, I have been called for jury duty tomorrow. I know it's my civic duty and right but this is not happening at a great time!

So to sum it all up...I have faith. I work on it everyday. Am I convinced that anger is a lack of faith? Nope, not convinced. I am convinced however that excedrin migraine is excellent medicine! Thank you excedrin people! I also know that it is great that we live in a country where democracy reigns and that people die to protect our freedom and so to honor that I can go to the courthouse tomorrow and wait to see if I am called to be a juror. Hm...I am wondering what they will think of my job and how that will affect a lawyers decision to pick me or not!?

Should be interesting!

By the way, God is answering all kinds of prayers for baby Lauren! She has opened both eyes as of today and she is at her lowest weight! I have seen pictures and she looks GREAT! Now, we need continued prayers for her to be able to keep off the fluid and breathe on her own. The doctors are not optimistic about her heart condition and she is not a candidate for a transplant or corrective surgery. So more prayers in that area too! The family at Fairfax has been praying without ceasing!

No comments: