Friday, January 20, 2006

tgif

I am really glad today is friday! I needed it to be friday!

Something to look forward to....Feb 12th Extreme Home Makeover will air and feature the story from Blacksburg! It is sweeps week and it will be a 2 hour special! For those of you who don't know...My brother and sister in law live in Blacksburg AND they helped in the house!!!

I went to the place Dinnermyway today! I will tell you how the food tastes when we eat them! Let me just say I got 6 meals that feed 6 people for $105. That is $17.50/meal! That is waaaay cheaper than eating out!

Our menu:
Braise Brisket!
Skillet Chicken Pasta
Chicken and black bean burritos
Chicken Parmesan
Cumin and lime roasted pork loin
Shrimp stir fry

Yummo!

3 comments:

erinlo said...

Amanda is doing that too, Ellyn! She and Jimmy said the meals are awesome. I hope ya'll enjoy.

Ellyn said...

i have heard! so is ramona! it was so much fun and tonight we had the chicken and black bean burritos! They were so good!

So far 1-0!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

We have one of those type places here and I have been tempted to try it out. Maybe I will now! Enjoy your meals and I will keep the baby in my prayers.