Saturday, February 25, 2006

hit the bullseye in 2 questions

Took this test for Shayna's blog....it pegged me perfectly!!!! I am so predictable!



the HelperTest finished!

you chose CX - your Enneagram type is TWO.
"I must help others"
Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's needs.

How to Get Along with Me
Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
Share fun times with me.
Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
Let me know that I am important and special to you.
Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.

In Intimate Relationships
Reassure me that I am intersting to you.
Reassure me often that you love me.
Tell me I'm attractive and that you're glad to be seen with me.

What I Like About Being a Two
being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
being generous, caring, and warm
being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings
being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor

What's Hard About Being a Two
not being able to say no
having low self-esteem
feeling drained from overdoing for others
not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tume in to them
working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings


Twos as Children Often
are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
are outwardly compliant
are popular or try to be popular with other children
act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted Twos), or quiet and shy (the more introverted Twos)


Twos as Parents
are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren't)
are often playful with their children
wonder: "Am I doing it right?" "Am I giving enough?" "Have I caused irreparable damage?"
can become fiercely protective
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy Discover the 9 Types of People HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages


You liked the test? so please RATE it :-)


The Quick and Painless ENNEAGRAM Testhttp://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=12721960859055255705


Go ahead...take it! Ya know ya want to!!!

3 comments:

Shayna Willis said...

I appreciate you and you are special to me. :-)

Ellyn said...

Very good Shayna! By the way, I see that God is using you in mighty ways at your church! YOu are making great contributions to the praise and worship time! :)

If you need me to, I will stand up for myself in front of you! :)

Mark you calendar--November 3rd adn 4th Daughters of the King!!

Malia said...

Guess what? It's not a very shocking revelation but, I'm a helper, too! When I was reading your post with all the characteristics I kept thinking, that sounds a lot like me. Then I went and did the "test" and sure enough, I'm a helper. Of course my psychology background questions the validity of my outcome since I had already read yours but, whatever! It works for me!