Saturday, February 04, 2006

new skills

i have new skills to add to my already extremely long list! i figured out last night how to add pictures to my posts!

i did find out however that i need to remove/update my list of skills because today we had gillian again...and i forgot to bring another diaper and wipes to alex's game. so she tells me she needs to go potty. we head to the bathroom and her diaper is soaked. she goes potty but um, i dont' have the goods. so i explain to her that i don't have a diaper and she is going to need to be a big girl and tell me everytime she needs to go to the potty. "ok" she says to me. we spend the rest of the game running down the hall because every 15-20 mintues she tells me she needs to go potty. she thinks it's funny!

here are some shots of alex playing his game. he plays the #5 position under the basket. he's tall, 5'3" to be exact so he is the rebounder and defender. he rebounded 10 times to score 8 points for the team. he took the ball away from the opponent and while doing so threw the kid to the ground. the final score 54-4....that is not fun for the other team. good for us but not them.

here's the pics....

3 comments:

erinlo said...

Ok, last time I saw Alex- he was like two. I feel so old.

Thank you for posting the pictures of Gillian!! She is SOOO precious and I'm jealous you get to have aunt/neice time. I would love to have some of that with my Aidyn!!

Ellyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellyn said...

Yes I do feel very blessed to be able to spend that kind of time with Gillian and George!

By the way...Alex stands about 5'4!