Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tag! Thou art it!

I was tagged by Malia to fill this out! Let's see what I can come up with!

1. Who is your favorite Biblical personage, other than Jesus? Not just one but the 4 women in the lineage of Christ. A great reminder of what God can do thru women!

2. What is your favorite book of the Old Testament? Proverbs--I write some down for my kids to read on their bathroom mirror!!! Very relavant!

3. What is your least favorite book of the Old Testament?hm.....maybe Numbers

4. What is your favorite non- gospel book of the New Testament? James! Lots of very relative topics that I use on my kids!

5. What is your life verse? James 1:2-6 Consider it pure joy, my brothers (sisters) when you face troubles of various kinds, because you know the testing of your faith develops perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and lacking in nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
AWESOME STUFF!

6. Tag 3 people who might want to play. Shayna, Sammie, Jacque, It gives you something to post that is easier than writing prose, come on, you know you wanna play!

2 comments:

Josh Kellar said...

Ellen! I can't believe you dont like Numbers!!!!! Oh well, I can't believe how big Alex is. :o)

~JK

Ellyn said...

Yes well sorry to diappoint you Josh! And as my cousin pointed out there are 5 women in the lineage of Christ...I knew that I just had a brain freeze at that moment!