Thursday, February 02, 2006

it's baaaaaack

Survivor! Exile Island! AHHH now Thursdays has something good on. Although The Office is pretty darn funny! Survivor should be fun to watch though...the guy going thru nicotine withdrawals, or the lady who hates leaves or the professional lumberjill!!!

So now, I have something fun to watch most every night of the week.....

Sunday--Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy
Monday--24
Tuesday--American Idol, Gilmore Girls (tivo), Supernatural
Wednesday--American Idol, LOST---although Chris B. keeps telling me how good Beauty and Geek is.....haven't seen it yet....
Thursday--Survivor, My Name is Earl, The Office

Friday and Saturday--movies or sleep :)

Superbowl is this weekend. Most of my household is routing for the Seahawks (sorry Shayna)...they are the painfully obvious underdogs. I just like the commercials!

So all of Chelsea's friends are getting either their permits or licenses! I can't believe we are there already! I have learned though that if Chelsea is going to practice driving it is going to have to be with her father....my heart can't take it! So tomorrow while Alex is at basketball, jay and chelsea are going to practice driving....watch out! Don't be near Frost intermediate and Woodson High School between 6 and 8 p.m.

I need a drink--a cherry coke! Puhleeze--I know what you were thinking. :)

2 comments:

Shayna Willis said...

It's ok, Ellyn. No one is more worried about this game than I am. I know the Seahawks are the underdogs and all, but we know they can play and I think it's going to be a nailbiter. As Carl says, if the Steelers lose, it's going to be depressing.

Malia said...

diet black cherry vanilla coke, my new love...I know I'd prefer the full test version, but since I don't need the extra calories I just don't even go there