Thursday, December 15, 2005

New Favorite things

Ok here is a list of my favorite things...Oprah eat your heart out!

1. The song by Chris Tomlin--How great is our God---makes me cry every time! I truly worship with that song.

2. Rachael Ray's 365-NO Repeats, 30 minute meals!!! A shout-out to my dear friend Lisa for thinking of me and buying it for me for Christmas! Now I would LOVE the cool knife she has! Rachael Ray that is!

3. The Willow tree angels---I really really want the Nativity set (hint, hint, dear mother in law) but the one that touches me the most is the one with the dad sitting and holding the baby and the mom looking over the dad's shoulder....sniff sniff...loved it, bought it for James and Ramona when they had Gillian!

4. Warm, fuzzy socks! Target has good ones! So does Eddie Bauer! I am wearing some right now that have angora in them wiht little snowflakes! Quiet apro po for the fact that the weater outside is frightful....

5. Wireless internet! Sitting here on my laptop in the living room wrapped up in my next favorite thing talkin to you fine people!

6. My corduroy blankets! My mom bought them last year-maybe from JC Penney? Love them love them love them!

7. My quilt! Saw it at Mountain Lake and bought it on Domestications! Love it!!! It has good corners....long story!

8. My Britton watch! The one with the interchangeable wrist bands!!! Love it!

9. I know it's not moral but I really really like Friends! Trying to collect all 10 seasons! It just makes me laugh!

10. Last but not least--my family!

What are your favorite things?

2 comments:

Malia said...

I want the Willow Nativity Set too!!! I love that one. I've been looking at nativity sets for a few years now and I like that one so much because it's very representative without being overly iconic. Too bad it'll set me back a few pennies or more! I guess I'll have to wait.

Malia said...

Oh and David bought J the father/daughter one earlier this year when he was traveling sooooo much with work. So now if he's gone and she starts to miss him, she'll put it in bed with her at night! So, sweet!