Saturday, December 03, 2005

A response to Sammie's blog...

So I typed the word verification thing like 100 times and it said it was wrong...alex looked and checked for me...I was right....jay checked and looked for me....i again was right....and no i don't have the caps lock on....so here is my comment!

A real tree all the way. It is our family tradition to go as far as possible to get the best deal and spend an hour in the cold finding the perfect tree and only pay a few bucks for it! We did it again this year! We have a 9 foot douglas fir and only paid $20!!! LOVE IT!
Ok but if I must be 100% truthful...I tried to talk my kids into a fake one this year and they wouldn't have anything of it! They said it was the SERGIO family tradition to go and do this every year. Just like I don't want to put up on top of the tree my cheesy 7$ Walmart angel that Jay and I bought the first year we were married cause we were poor but my kids love it! They won't let me do the stylish bow that I pay someone at Total Crap..i mean Crafts to make for like $100!!!
Muppets Christmas album with John Denver! The best ever! Listen and enjoy! Veggie Tales Christmas is a close 2nd...too funny that the end of each song they clap their hands? Where are their hands? Vegatables don't have hands! It is like donald duck and his pants! He always comes out of the shower with a towel around his waist...he never wears pants!
Ellyn

No comments: