Tuesday, October 03, 2006

frightening

So I am watching the Discovery channel show "Cash Cab", which by the way when we are in NYC at thanksgiving...I AM going to find and I AM going to win money. You wanna know why? Even if you don't I am going to tell you....

Cause I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter than those yahoos on that show! My word! Some of the questions they miss are just dumbfounding!! I am now convinced that we have dumbed down Americans. One episode there were 3 men from jolly ole England and they won over $1000 on American trivia!!!

So once I find the Cash Cab among the other 13,000 cabs in NYC--yes that is 1 3 0 0 0! I think I can do it! I am going to kick tushy at this. With my hubby a.k.a. King of useless knowledge and I will win the largest amount ever!

Don't try to be realistic with me. Let me live in my fantasy! I enjoy it there!

2 comments:

Emily Gray said...

I watched that show once. I couldn't pull myself away because I was amazed at the wealth of useless knowledge this one family had. They did not miss even ONE question and got to take over $1000 with them to Bloomingdales. I couldn't believe I didn't know any of the answers to their questions. Maybe I'm just one of those "yahoos" you're talking about....

Ellyn said...

but your a family yahoo...that is the best kind!