Thursday, October 19, 2006

STA

Hi. I'm Ellyn.

Audience responds "Hi Ellyn!"

Wow, this is harder than I thought it was going to be.

I have been addicted for about 2 months now. I can't go one day without it. I wake up in the morning and I think about it. I need it to get going in the morning. I need it again by the time I get to work but I hold off as much as I possibly can. Sometimes I can't get any work done because I am consumed with its thought. I can usually hold off until lunch and then I really have to have it again. That holds me over until I go home. I have some at home, grant it, it is not as good as the mass produced product but it does tied over the craving.

Last night after church, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have my fix. So I went and found the nearest distributor. I got a large amount-- about 44 oz. worth.

I'm Ellyn and I am addicted to sweet tea from McDonalds. I know I have a problem that is why I am here telling you this. I am hoping that the STA meetings (sweet tea anonymous)will provide me with a sponsor and help me through the withdrawl period until I can make it on my own.

The good news--I have every section san one block in the monopoly game. Maybe if I win 1 million dollars, I can just have my addiction and be rich!

6 comments:

Emily Gray said...

i am addicted to smoothie king right now. it's not a cheap addiction. but i think it has some nutritional properties that are worth the added expense.

Ellyn said...

ahh if only i could say that about mine......

Ramona said...

Fun post. Do you like it way better than Chick-fil-A's?

:), Ramona

Jill said...

where are the meetings? i need to join you!

Ellyn said...

Ramona--chik-fil-a has GREAT sweet tea BUT since it is not as convient as McD's then I must default the golden arches!

Jill--I do believe the meetings can be held at church on Sundays or Weds...or whenever you want to see me! I am happy to know taht I have a fellow tea addict as my friend!

Ramona said...

And, Chick-fil-A is closed on Sunday's, another reason to default to McD's :). I had actually thought of adding a gallon of Chick-fil-A sweat tea to your Christmas present last year:).