Thursday, October 26, 2006

misc.
































































this is Chelsea at her friend's house for homecoming. She went with a bunch of friends from school.

I thought I would post this now so as not to overshadow the fact that her brother is turning 13 tomorrow! I will post about him becoming a teen and reflect on the past 13 years. I will also try to include a picture of the birthday boy. Then after that, my friends, you will not hear from me for about 10 days becuase we have a very important event coming up that I am deeply involved in and well...let's just say the final details are needing to be put in place and not a whole lot of sleep will happen.

Until then.....have a great time!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Ok, she is beautiful! When Abby saw the picture she said "Oooo, she looks pretty." Brady's comment was "it looks like she was dating." :)

Malia said...

Wow. She really has grown-up hasn't she? I had to look twice to confirm that it was truly her!

Josh Kellar said...

I dont think I can handle a picture of Chelsea going to homecoming and Alex turning 13 all in one day. Here's payback. My daughter turns 2 months old on Saturday!!!!! Hope you have a good day!

~JK

Ramona said...

Tanya, do you remember when we couldn't imagine Chelsea with hair? She is beautiful inside and out! Good job Ellyn :)! Love, Ramona

erinlo said...

Oh my word. Chelsea is so grown up! The last time I saw her she was a little girl! She is beautiful, Ellyn.